Welcome to my blog. I use it primarily to publish my materials from programs I present before the American Bar Association, the American College of Real Estate Lawyers, the American Inns of Court, the District of Columbia Bar, the Maryland State Bar Association, the Harvard Business School Club of Washington, D.C., and other organizations. I would love to receive any questions, comments, criticisms and suggestions you may have on any of these topics. Please check my law firm’s website, at www.samuelson-law.com, and contact me.
- All articles contained in this Blog are only as of their respective dates. None of them has been updated since then. The reader is urged to supplement all of those materials.
- Particular facts and circumstances, and changes of law or fact, may affect the statements in the articles in this Blog.
1. This Agreement. This "Agreement" means the following provisions, using the definitions contained elsewhere in this Blog.
3. Employment or Business Use. If and whenever you use this Blog in the course of your employment or business (a) you enter into this Agreement both on behalf of yourself personally and on behalf of each person and business entity you thus are employed by or represent; and (b) all references, in this Agreement, to "you" refer to both you as an individual person, and such employer, person or business entity, jointly and severally.
4. Changes to this Agreement. This Firm may remove, amend or replace any provision of this Agreement, at any time, simply by posting a revised Agreement on this Blog.
5. This Firm's Intellectual Property. All of the intellectual property (including, without limitation, all content, text, graphics, video and sounds) on this Blog, and all computer code associated therewith, are the valuable proprietary property of this Firm, and/or its licensors or contributors, and are subject to copyright, trademark and other intellectual property protection. You acknowledge and agree that this Firm has expended substantial time and effort to create this Blog and that this Firm owns, exclusively, or has been licensed by third parties to use and sublicense, all rights, title and interest in such property and all associated information, data, databases, images and other material.
6. Waiver. This Firm will not be deemed to have waived any breach by you of this Agreement, except by a written waiver specifically addressed to you and specifically granting such waiver to you in the particular instance. No waiver will be construed as a waiver of any related, subsequent or continued breaches.